Thank you for considering joining our team! As a fifth-generation, family-owned and operated business, Don Johnson Motors has been serving communities throughout northwest Wisconsin for over 100 years.
With an average tenure among our team of over 10 years, our growth and success as a company is the direct result of the passionate and caring individuals that we employ. We're honored that you have included us in your employment search and look forward to hearing from you.
- Personal Time Off
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Paid Training
- Approach, greet, and offer assistance or direction to any guest who enters the dealership showroom or sales lot.
- Assist clients in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
- Explain product performance, application, and benefits to clients.
- Describe all optional equipment available for client purchase.
- Build strong rapport with clients.
- Perform high-quality, professional, and knowledgeable presentation and demonstration of new/used vehicles.
- Learn to overcome objections, close sales, and perform all other steps of the sales process in accordance with company standards.
- Report to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analyses.
- Previous dealership experience in a huge plus.
- Comfortable with compensation based on commission sales.
- Enthusiastic with high energy throughout the sales workday.
- Outgoing with a friendly personality, especially while handling objections & negotiating pricing.
- Have quality customer service skills.
- Possess strong communication skills.
- Must have a clean & valid driver’s license.
- Must be willing to submit to a drug screen prior to employment.