Electrical Instrumentation Technician (Night crew)
McCain Foods - Rice Lake, WI
$26- $32.00 an hour
The Rice Lake plant is looking for an Electrical Instrumentation Technician to join our maintenance department on night crew. Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs. See responsibilities below.
· Panel design
· Industrial Network knowledge on Device Net
· Allen Bradley PLC programming
· Allen Bradley HMI programming
· Plant network administration
· AutoCAD reading and editing
· Project Management for automation projects
· Mechanical maintenance, equipment inspections, and plant PMs to support production
· Follows all safety, including lockout/tagout, and sanitation procedures
· Keeps shop and work areas in a clean and orderly condition
· Performs other duties as assigned
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $26 to $32.00 /hour
Apply Now by texting "McCain" to 55678 or online at www.mccain.com click on the careers/ jobs tab.
Please review all application instructions before applying to McCain Foods.
McCain Foods is an EOE