Skills & Drills is a practice session for shooters who are already holster
proficient. These sessions will focus on drills to enhance your skills for competitive
shooting and also the responsible armed citizen who lives the conceal carry
**THIS IS NOT A CLASS**.
Prerequisite, complete any of the following:
- Intermediate Pistol – Defensive Pistol Shooting
- Introduction to Competitive Shooting
- Evidence of classification (USPSA/IPSC, IDPA, Steel Challenge)
- Recent Law Enforcement Training
- Three Magazines **
- Magazine Pouches**
- Appropriate Attire
- Ammunition (100-150 rounds)**
- Ear & Eye Protection**
*Rental Pistols are available for rent during this class, if you would like a specific model available for you please notify us in advance.
**Ammunition, additional magazines, holsters***, ear & eye protection is available for purchase before class.
***Holsters must be outside the waistband and strong side only, no ankle, cross-draw, shoulder or chest holsters. Holsters must be kydex or formed/firm leather***